7 January 2014

CHAPTER ONE

Up in the air again

Woke up at 5.30am to take an early flight yet to another destination. Coffee, hangover, excitement, and a bag of smelly clothes. Yet another great trip in front of me, yet another eventful day.

You know that feeling when you suddenly get very scared because your life is in a great danger and you get this rush of an adrenaline in your blood. I feel similarly; I feel a travel adrenaline, as if high on drugs. I'm high on excitement. I lost the feeling in my finger tips; I stroke my hair but cannot sense it. I am not cold,  I don't mind the rising sun behind the aircraft's window bothering my eyes. I am not tired and I don't feel regret.
Some time ago I lost any emotion we normally carry in our hearts. I lost the passion to feel, well I don't even know what that means. I don't love no more. I appreciate my friends, I am thankful to the guy who sleeps with me, I adore my cousin's smell, I want to kiss my best friend, I wish well to my mum and brother, I think of my ex. Yet I am not capable of loving any of them or missing them. The only thing I feel at the moment is being high on my journeys. My only drive is the need for new stories, my sex addiction and lot of coffee and alcohol. Maybe more alcohol than coffee in fact. But then some days more coffee than alcohol.
 “Today is the best day to fly,” so I've heard in the song this morning. Indeed, every day is the best day to fly if you want to.

Some time ago I realized that my life is boring and people around me are full of shit. So I packed my bags and bought many flights. I was thinking to myself that I'll go and try to find myself again, perhaps my purpose in the life, or the other usual bullshit. But then isn't traveling mostly about partying, fucking and being drunk the whole time? Yes it is.
I'm spending amazing times with people which I haven't known for a long time, yet I can call them my friends. And the “friends” I thought I had back home showed me only one emotion-  jealousy. That is sad however for some reason it doesn't hurt me. Well, nothing can now.

I'm leaving the airspace of Italy just to find myself in the very heart of Casablanca in less than 3 hours. I suppose I flu through Milan from the UK to get cheaper tickets however I now can see I needed to see the people I enjoy partying with most. And don't get me wrong, it wasn't just the partying; it was also chatting, laughing, making out, drinking, drinking, drinking... eating the best pasta.

I wonder what will my next trip be like. I already know it's going to be inspiring. Maybe fun, maybe dangerous, maybe annoying. But definitely inspiring.

Viva la dolce vita. Up in the air again.

TO BE CONTINUED....



1 comment:

  1. Concerning the alcohool, do not forget that it is devasting and you'll lose your mind with this shit. I did drink and I saw what was happening.. I losted my temper quite easily and by the same occasion, lost one of my love... Haha you are still a sex addict! ;-) well thanks god for that but don't forget the cundoms.. Don't get pregnant with some assholes you deserve much better. Anyway take care of yourself and don't forget the famous sentence of Saint Exupéry "Fais de ta vie un rêve et d'un rêve une réalité" cmuk

    ReplyDelete